Thursday 14 July 2011

Product of the Day!!


Today I decided to feature a beautiful pair of earrings that I made a few years ago. I absolutely love these earrings which were inspired by Dream-catchers, I love the idea of catching bad dreams just like the BFG (you can tell what film I was watching with my children that day!). I wanted a visual representation of this and the image of the dream-catcher is perfect for this! 

Many native American dream-catchers have feathers hanging from the bottom of the loop and this is what I incorporated into my design, having complimenting coloured Tourmaline's hanging at different lengths with a final solid gold bead. This bringing in a beautiful movement to the earrings, so they are not just static, evoking the feathers swaying in the wind. 

Our dream-catcher earrings can be worn as a feature on special occasions, or dressed down with jeans and a t-shirt, or why not make them your festival essential? However you wear these earrings you are guaranteed to stand out from the crowd and they will be a talking point among all your friends!

Handmade in 18ct yellow gold and with a little diamond and hand chosen tourmaline's these earrings are truly special!

Why not treat yourself to the matching pendant

For more information on our product of the day visit www.dominicwalmsley.com or email us at info@dominicwalmsley.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment